Interactive Investor is one of the most highly popular online investment services in the United Kingdom. In today’s capitalist world, teenagers and millennials have started taking steps to ensure a bright future by investing their money. As a result of this, tons of new investment services are popping up frequently on the internet. Interactive Investor stands out from these services as it is one of the most trusted and secure online investment platforms. If you would like to know more about this investment service, you are at the right place. In this article, I will be explaining all the exquisite features of this online investment platform.
Investing your money paves the way for a bright and secure future. Before you start investing with Interactive Investor, you should know all the details and features of the platform. In this article, I have penned down a login guide. In addition to that, you will also know everything related to this online investment platform such as the login process, sign-up process, and username/password recovery.
What is an Interactive Investor?
Before we move on to check the various features of this investment service, let us first get to know a bit more about it.
Interactive Investor is a United Kingdom-based financial services company. It offers various services which are aimed towards providing accurate and detailed financial investment advice to their customers. Apart from all the services offered by this platform, virtual and ready-made portfolios are in high demand due to their stupendous performance.
Interactive Investor was founded in 1995. Now, it is one of the UK’s biggest flat-fee online investment platforms. Currently, it serves more than 300,000 customers. The company’s headquarters is located in Manchester, England making it easier to carry out its day-to-day operations.
Now that you understand what exactly the Interactive Investor portal is, we can now move on to the Interactive Investor Login guide.
Interactive Investor Login www.ii.co.uk
Interactive Investor is an online investment service that tracks all of your investments. The platform also gives you the ability to make new investments. The platform offers various account packages depending on a customer’s needs. A customer can opt to simply login into their trading account or access their research account to view their virtual portfolio and discussion board.
In this section, I will be showing you how to login into your Interactive Investor ii.co.uk account:
- Launch a web browser on your Smartphone or Desktop computer.
- Next, navigate to the Official II Login web-page located at the following URL address: www.ii.co.uk
- In the header section of the website, click on the login button located in the right-hand side corner.
- After clicking on the login button, a pop-up will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Trading account log-in option to proceed with the login process.
- You will be shortly redirected to a new webpage to carry out the login process.
- Enter your Username in the respective field and click on Continue.
- On the next screen, enter your account password and click on Log in.
- Your account credentials will be verified and after successful verification, you will be able to access your ii.co.uk account.
The process to access your Interactive Investor investment account is very straightforward. In just a few steps you will have access to all your investments and portfolios.
II Login Requirements
Accessing the Interactive Investor portal is extremely easy. However, you might run into unwanted errors and issues if you do not meet the following requirements. These requirements are necessarily not compulsory, but meeting these requirements will ensure that the login process goes on smoothly.
- A smartphone or laptop to access the online investment portal.
- Valid Interactive Investor Account Username and Password
- Reliable & Secure Internet Connection
Register Interactive Investor www.ii.co.uk Account
Investing is a life-long process. It is never too late to put your money to work by investing it. If you want to start investing, you will first need to register an Interactive Investor account. In this section, you will find out the process to register a www.ii.co.uk account.
The step-by-step process to register a new II Login account is mentioned below:
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Head over to the Interactive Investor website located at the following URL address: www.ii.co.uk
- Click on the Sign-Up button located at the extreme right side of the screen.
- Next, click on the Open a Trading Account option.
- Fill in your personal details in the form to complete the account creation process.
- Set up a username and password and click on the Finish button.
In a few simple steps, you have successfully registered an ii.co.uk account. Now you can use this account to make investments across various markets.
Forgot Interactive Investor Password
It is difficult to keep track of different usernames and passwords while trying to get through our busy lives. If you have forgotten your II login username or password, there’s no need to worry anymore. I will show you the step-by-step process to recover your lost username and password.
Follow the steps given below methodically to recover your credentials in the shortest time possible:
- Open the Interactive Investor website located at www.ii.co.uk
- Click on the login button located at the extreme right side of the screen.
- To recover your username, click on the Forgotten username? button.
- Enter your personal details to verify the ownership of the account. Click on Finish to recover your username.
- To recover your account password, head over to the login section and enter your username. Click on the Continue button.
- You will be redirected to a new screen. Click on Forgotten your password? button to reset your password.
- Enter your personal details to receive a password reset link on your registered email address.
I hope you now understand all the various features and uses of the Interactive Investor service. It is one of the best platforms to start your investing journey if you have just stepped into investing. If you have any doubts or queries, let us know in the comments section below. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!